Do’s and Don’ts during the #coronavirus pandemic
We're living in exceptional times as the #coronavirus pandemic excavates and more restrictions and regulations are getting implemented around the world. The impact of this global medical emergency on our lives can be worrying and baffling.
Here are some Do’s and Don’ts to know to protect yourself and others right now from the spread of Novel Coronavirus:
- Maintain personal hygiene and physical distancing.
- Practice frequent hand washing. Wash hands with soap and water or use alcohol-based hand rub. Remember 20 second rule.
- Cover your nose and mouth with handkerchief/tissue while sneezing and coughing.
- Make productive use of your time at home, learn new skills, rekindle a lost hobby, read new book.
- Eat healthy and exercise at home to boost your immunity.
- To see a doctor if you feel unwell (fever, difficulty in breathing and coughing).While visiting doctor, wear a mask/cloth to cover your mouth and nose.
- Spread rumours or panic.
- Shake hands.
- Have a close contact with anyone, if you're experiencing cough and fever.
- Sneeze or cough into palms of your hands.
- Spit in Public.
- Travel unnecessarily, particularly to any affected region.
- Participate in large gatherings. Socializing can wait.