1. Use of our websites
2. Intellectual Property
All trade names, trademarks and other logos on ZOOM ABROAD'S Website or Mobile Application are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. The content, layout, design, data, databases and graphics on this website are protected by international intellectual property laws and are owned by the ZOOM ABROAD’s Education Group or its licensors. Unless expressly permitted in writing in a licence agreement, no part of the website may be reproduced, stored in any medium, including but not limited to a retrieval system or transmitted, in any form or by any means (electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, broadcasting) nor, shown in public other than websites within ZOOM ABROAD'S Education Group.
- ZOOM ABROAD'S Website Content includes but is not limited to various write-ups and reports, links to other websites, opinions, text, data, images, photos, graphics, graphs, charts, animations, multimedia and interactive displays on the website.
- None of ZOOM ABROAD'S Website Content may be copied or otherwise reproduced, repackaged, further transmitted, transferred, disseminated, redistributed or resold, or stored for subsequent use for any such purpose, in whole or in part, in any form or manner or by any means whatsoever, by any person without ZOOM ABROAD'S prior written consent.
- Nothing contained on ZOOM ABROAD'S Website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any of the names, trademarks and other logos displayed on the Website without the express written permission of ZOOM ABROAD'S.
- The Website or Mobile Application may contain forward-looking statements which are based on ZOOM ABROAD'S current expectations, forecasts and assumptions based on management's good faith expectations and belief concerning future developments. In some cases, forward-looking statements may be identified by forward-looking words like "would", "intend", "hope", "will", "may", "should", "expect", "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "predict", "continue", or similar words. Forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties which could cause actual outcomes and results to differ materially from ZOOM ABROAD'S expectations, forecasts and assumptions. We caution that these forward-looking statements are not statements of historical facts and are subject to risks and uncertainties not in the control of ZOOM ABROAD'S, including, without limitation, economic, competitive, governmental, regulatory, technological, virus and other factors that may affect ZOOM ABROAD'S operations. Unless otherwise required by law, ZOOM ABROAD'S disclaims any intention or obligation to update or revise any forward-looking statements, whether as a result of new information, future events, or otherwise. Although we believe the expectations reflected in forward-looking statements are reasonable we cannot guarantee future results, levels of activity, performance or achievements.
- ZOOM ABROAD'S Website or Mobile Application Content to the fullest extent permitted by law, is provided on an "as is" basis, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. Due to the number of sources from which ZOOM ABROAD'S Website Content is obtained, and the potential hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in ZOOM ABROAD'S Website Content. ZOOM ABROAD'S is not liable for any loss or damage to any person upon reliance to the contents on the website.
- ZOOM ABROAD does not make any guarantee or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of or results to be obtained from accessing and using ZOOM ABROAD'S Website Content, nor any material that can be accessed through ZOOM ABROAD'S website.
- ZOOM ABROAD'S and on behalf of ZOOM ABROAD'S officers and employees disclaim any and all warranties, and exclude liability for any losses and expenses of whatever nature and howsoever arising, including without limitation to lost time, lost money, lost profits or good will, claims of third parties or other losses of any kind or character.
4. THIRD PARTY LINKS AND TOOLS
ZOOM ABROAD’s Website and Mobile application may provide you third party tools over which we have no control nor any input. You agree that the access to these tools is provided on an "as is" basis, without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to accuracy. ZOOM ABROAD may, in future, offer new services through its website or mobile application, such new features and services will also be subject to these Terms and Conditions.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
5. Prohibited Conducts
You agree that you shall not:
-Directly or indirectly attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify ZOOM ABROAD'S Website or Mobile Application’s Content.
- Resell or redistribute ZOOM ABROAD'S Website or Mobile Application’s Content or any part thereof.
6. Legal Disclaimer For Web Site Content
Information on this Web site is provided for information purposes only. Any information obtained from this Web site should be reviewed with an appropriate authority to determine its applicability to your particular needs. Great care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this Web site. However, ZOOM ABROAD'S Education Group and their employees are not responsible for errors or any untoward consequences arising from your use of this information.
- By registering to use our services that requires you to provide us with your personal information like; Name, Address, Email Address and Phone Number, you consent to receiving electronic communications or telephonic communication from ZOOM ABROAD. The communication shared by us will be regarding your account activation, confirmation of personal details provided by you to register on our website or Mobile Application, information regarding our services or new product launch or other offerings.
- If you may choose to buy any of our chargeable services offered through our website or mobile application, information such as billing name, phone number and will be collected to complete the billing transaction.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material posted or uploaded by you to any of our sites constitutes a violation of their rights, including without limitation, their intellectual property rights, reputational rights or of their right to privacy.
- We follow industry best practices to protect your personal information to make sure that it is not incongruously misused, accessed, revealed, changed or destroyed.
8. Governing Law
- These Terms of Service and any separate agreements whereby we provide you services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of United Kingdom and Jurisdiction of City, State or Province.